Chairman Courtney Fahey
Vice-Chair Skip Peavey
Treasurer Tyler Bachman
Secretary Joni Roeseler
Member Sarah Ferguson
Past Chair Stan Woodworth
Past Chair Melissa Scher
Interested in becoming a Board Member ...
It takes truly passionate people to maintain a very successful organization during such a random and challenging year! Despite the circumstances, HTR continued to thrive and progress toward an even brighter future. The passion of our donors, Board of Directors, staff, volunteers, and riders is what keeps us going and I am so very thankful for them.
HTR depends on our generous donors as they are the source of revenue for rider support that is needed for our families. With that in mind we will continue to work on creative ideas for reimagining the future of fundraising and would certainly appreciate your thoughts and ideas.
A few highlights…
• Our annual fundraiser, Tux ‘n’ Boots, raised $164,000 even as a virtual event.
• Thanks to generous donors, we completed re-roofing the barn and arena.
• Summer camps and fall sessions continued safely with some limited sessions.
• Heartland Therapeutic Riding continues to maintain its impressive status as a Premiere Accredited
PATH International Center. We have worked very hard to achieve and maintain this honor.
• 42 years of consistent, prudent Board leadership and great markets lead to an impressive endowment.
• We have been able to continue normal Payroll during COVID.
• We developed this new website and a new domain name www.HTRkc.org.
• We updated our By-laws for the future.
I want to personally invite you to consider serving on our Board of Directors. We have spots available. If you have an interest in helping people physically and mentally through equine-assisted activities, we want you! Our future depends on a strong and involved Board.